Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Its true, asians do have small penises.

Weight Problems Weight Problems

A pretty good little film, with good animation, pretty good slapstick, and an interesting premise. Keep it up!

Cream Cream

dude, this was fukin great! Good animation, story, and idea! keep it up!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

If Nintendo released this as a full price game, I would buy it.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

This game was funny, had character, and in a way like Conker, built a little world with people who live in it, it was fucking awesome! Make a sequel!!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks dude! Glad you think my world has character.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This was sad, but the ending really got to me. That shit was depressing.

RoboWaiter RoboWaiter

Holy shit. I can't even pick out one issue with this art. It's perfect.

urara ra rara ra urara ra rara ra

This is pretty awesome!....Though it has a few issues. Her nose is WAY too small, like really, that is TINY. Also the blush on her face is very stiff, there's no fade to red, then fade to cream like there would normally be. Also the background is pretty blurry. Fix up those problems, and this is a pretty awesome piece of art!

bocodamondo responds:

the funny thing is, this isnt t to fall into thehe main type of nose i draw lately (although its varied for characters since i like to atleast try to avoid same face syndrome thing), but even this one is bigger than the simple dot 80% of animes do, which i do hate, since you can draw a bigger nose and make it appealing and yet many animes choose to avoid it.
also im not sure what you mean about the blush stickers, are you saying that there should be more "blurry", if so, i dont think you know who this character is, because those are a part of her design

"and if I say 'no'?" "and if I say 'no'?"

I would say that this is... OK. The spines on his back are a little too big, and is hand is very unnaturally proportioned. Though it does just SCREAM Sonic Battle, and It captures the look of the game to a T, but is sadly not to the same par. So, just keep that in mind, as you obviously have the ability to produce some dank artwork.

NE-O-N responds: